DECORATING WITH PAPER TASSELS | DIY ROOM DECOR | DIY IN MINUTES

DIY DECORATING WITH PAPER TASSELS | ROOM DECOR IDEAS DIY | DIY IN MINUTES

Hi guys, 

This is the first video in the series- DIY in minutes
Not everyone and not every time do we have the time to engage in crafting, be it for decor, diy gifts or simply out of interest. That is why, from time to time, I'll be posting crafts that can be done within minutes but yet are not less worth doing!

Tassels is the easiest craft and can be used in the most versatile way. I've included pictures in the video to show you a few of the many ways that you can use tassels in room decor.

REQUIREMENTS:
  1. Paper Cutter/ Scissors
  2. Kite Paper/ Tissue paper
  3. Ruler
  4. Tape





Please share your views about the DIY ideas and tutorials I post. 
Also, do mention in the comments if you have any questions or craft ideas that you want me to make.

You can also connect to me through


Happy Crafting!

Comments