WELCOMING MYSELF...

HEY !

Soo.., umm ok. This is the first post here (because i couldn't really wait to make one) and also the very first blog post I'm writing in #thislife (I believe my soul is a wanderer too :p).

First things first, in case you're wondering 'why this name!', then here... said and done with all the shame, it's inspired out of a mobile game that I've played a lot. *facepalms myself*
What i love to do mostly is crafts and more than mostly... travel! So I'm resolution-ing to post stuff related to these two [more than anything else (if any)] {if you're reading this particular post at all (sympathies!)}.

Instructions to follow this blog like a pro:
  • Do not expect professional write-ups, for now, please, I'm learning, like please please!
  • Leave your presence for I'd love to know you were here (intentionally or unintentionally).
  • Do whatever you wanna do man! XP

- Can't think of anything more to waste your time at this hour.
- Will start posting meaningfully soon :D
- Toodles <3


Comments

Post a Comment