PICTURES THAT CLICKED


For those of you who are here on this first post of its kind, I'd love to express my heart out as why I chose this word for the presentation of my thoughts to you. 

Ambedo is a kind of melancholic trance in which you become completely absorbed in vivid sensory details, like raindrops skittering down a window, tall trees leaning in the wind-- briefly soaking in the experience of being alive, an act that is done purely for its own sake.

So beautiful is the fact that how a mere picture can provoke a thousand thoughts in the mind of the absorber so effortlessly. Absorber, here, is not a typing mistake, but he's the soul that I'm absolutely intrigued by the ability of; how he manage to live every moment so perfectly as to absorb the beauty out of it in himself! A moment that has been lived and a sight seen by numerous souls before and many more to come, but how that 1 soul can see through such meaning out of that very moment.


An empty train seat and a water bottle empty too, could fill the moment with such meaning that I suddenly feel a bit more learned.

"Every single moment we live, holds in it little memories of the gone and awaits with lightning amazement for what is yet to come."

How little things, humanly or immortal, in life pose surpassing impressions that, maybe, couldn't be any better explained.








Tell me, What makes your lip corners curve up when there's nobody around? What makes your lashes bend a little and still have shinier eyes? What's that thought? Who's that person? You know it! because that's what you've been thinking all this while my friend.
"A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside." 
- Denis Waitley


This picture takes me back to a very disheartening moment in my life, being an eyewitness to the Uttarakhand fires, 2016. I let this leaf lay with such softness on my hand because I knew- if I lose this, I won't have another! Would I have done the same if I had a fresh leaf? The kind that are supposed to be abundantly available to me? I, shamefully, guess not. And the same way works, as always, this ride called life!
"The way to love anything is to realise that it may be lost."
- Gilbert K. Chesterton

This world and everything in here is made of magic dust. It entails, beautifully, hidden messages for you through its enormous expressions. All you need to do is look around- learn- & move on.
While all I hope is that I keep experiencing such beautiful expressions of nature and hence, keep sharing them with you.

See you soon then! ;)


Comments